Blog has moved, searching new StayHungree.com.

Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Restaurant WEEEEEEEK!

YES. Its finally here, the week I've been waiting for. The week where I can dine at some of the nicest restaurants in Philly and eat for a reasonable price. So what if the menus are set? I feel that the chefs must be showcasing dishes that they have to be proud of if they are incorporating them on this special menu. So, yay restaurant week! One qualm, why did restaurant week have to fall on one of the busiest weeks of my life? So inconvenient. Of course I made over 8 reservations, one for every night and a few for lunch, but sadly I'm not going to be able to make them all. Seriously, I'm distraught. I was honestly considering dropping out of school for the week simply so I could spend the time visiting restaurants, but I figured I'd be doing that one day soon enough so I should stay in school for now so I can get there. Anyways, for me, restaurant week begins tonight with a visit to Michael Schulson's modern asian restaurant, Sampan. I'm majorly pumped and have been staring at the menu for a week and am already having anxiety about what to order. How is a very hungree girl supposed to choose between edamame dumplings and a "Philly Cheese Steak" boa bun?  #HUNGREEGIRLPROBZ Check for updates and share your own restaurant week adventures!

hungreee for 2night
xoxo
hungreegirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment