Blog has moved, searching new StayHungree.com.

Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Lyn's

Price: $
Rating: 5 forks

Lyn's, lyn's lyn's. I cannot remember who told me to try Lyn's but Lyn herself probably wants to thank them because I am now her best customer. There is no better way to start the morning with a steaming hot egg sandwich, and Lyn's provides that and more. One can over egg sandwiches with all different kinds of breads and meats, cheesesteaks, chicken sandwiches, things called pizza steaks, and much much more. Recently I've been a creature of habit and have ordered the same thing every morning which is rare for me but its just so good I can't handle passing it up. I get egg whites, spinach, and cheese on rye bread toast with salt, pepper, ketchup, and hot sauce. Once you give Lyn your order, you can watch as her husband cracks fresh eggs, no pre packaged business for this dynamic duo. You can look as he slaps some steamed spinach on the stove and mixes it into the eggs and flawlessly flips them until they combine into the greatest breakfast treat. The toast is buttered yet crispy and the egg and spinach and oozing melted mozzarella cheese are just divine, hence why I order it every single day of the week. My friend Andrew goes with me on my morning visits and he gets ham egg and cheese and is obsessed as well. And what do I love more then good food? A good food bargain. Lyn's is the best bargain on campus. My sandwich only costs $2.75 which is out of control. I've also tried the bacon egg and cheese and the chicken caesar wrap and both are amazing and are slowly being integrated into my habitual routine. Apparently the eggplant park sandwich is godly so I'll be getting on that too. So hit Lyn's up and enjoy!

36th and spruce
6-3 (M-F)

No comments:

Post a Comment